Product Warranty Registration – Terms & Conditions
This warranty shall cover products which distributed by Innovation Consultant (Asia) Limited (supplied herewith “the product”) purchased at Authorized Dealers in Hong Kong / Macau and used in Hong Kong & Macau and guarantee after-sales servicing at the Authorized Service Centre under the following terms and conditions.
(1) This warranty service is offered only when the Warranty Label together with a valid purchase receipt is presented to an Authorized Service Centre.
(2) This warranty covers defects due to faulty design, workmanship or materials. Purchasers shall take or send the product requiring servicing to an Authorized Service Centre pursuant to the terms and conditions as set forth in sections 4i) and 4ii) of the Terms and Conditions below.
(3) The warranty period is 1 year for free parts and free repairing service from the date of purchase of the product. For the exact offered warranty period. Please refer to the Warranty Label on the packing box.
(4) Obtaining warranty service:
i) The products must be taken or sent directly to an Authorized Service Centre along with the duly issued Warranty Label and a valid purchase receipt.
ii) Where the purchaser opts to send the product to an Authorized Service Centre for warranty service, the purchaser should contact the centre for information and instruction.
*After obtaining such information the product shall be sent at the purchaser’s risk and expense plus prepaid return postage together with a detailed explanation of the technical problem, the Warranty Certificate Card and a valid purchase receipt.
iii) The warranty shall not apply to the following:
a) Malfunction or damage resulting from accidents which occur during transit and/or handling.
b) Malfunction or damage due to product misuse, improper use, abuse or negligence by the customer, or to any use of the product other than that described in the operating instruction manual.
c) Malfunction or damage due to fire, earthquake, flood, lightning or any other natural disaster, abnormal voltage, war or any other disturbance (revolution, riot, etc.), unforeseen accidents, or any other external factors beyond the control of the manufacturer, the sales company that sold the product, or the Authorized Service Centre.
d) Products repaired, adjusted, rebuilt, changed or converted by any person (including the customer) other than an Authorized Service Centre.
e) Products whose serial numbers have been changed, tampered with or removed.
f) All customer setting, data and information in memory device will be clear or reset, customers are responsible to back up before sending in for checking or repairing.
iv) Neither the Authorized Service Centre nor Innovation Consultant (Asia) Limited that sold the product nor the manufacturer or any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any delay in repairs in the event that the Authorized Service Centre does not have the parts in stock necessary for the warranty servicing of the product, since the product was purchased overseas and parts may have to be ordered from one of the manufacturer’s overseas factories. Moreover neither the Authorized Service Centre nor Innovation Consultant (Asia) Limited that sold the product nor the manufacturer which supplies the necessary parts shall be liable for warranty service if the requested repair is impossible due to import/export restrictions on the parts necessary for the repair and/or other regulations or unforeseen circumstances rendering the requested repair impossible.
v) Requests cannot be accepted to rebuild, change, convert, or adjust products to conform to the safety standards, voltage, broadcast system, or electrical conditions of the country or region where the product is to be used. It is strongly recommended that the purchaser investigate these local technical and safety factors before the purchase for use in a country other than the country/area of purchase.
vi) No responsibility shall be assumed for indirect damages or loss concerning the product.
(5) THE MANUFACTURER, INNOVATION CONSULTANT (ASIA) LIMITED AND/OR THE AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITAITON, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER, INNOVATION CONSULTANT (ASIA) LIMITED AND/OR THE AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRE BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
(6) All Terms and Conditions stated are subject to change without notice. Innovation Consultant (Asia) Limited retains final deciding authority in case of dispute.