Being a mid-range offering, it's understandable that there aren't high-end display options, but I'd still like to see a QHD screen to pair up with the RTX 2060 GPU. With this setup, I expected the laptop to work well for both esports and triple-A games; in my test, the 5pi did deliver. This is without stressing the GPU at the same time. The thin side bezels also help in giving users a more immersive experience. The Legion 5i 15 can run high-impact games like Red Dead Redemption 2 smoothly, and it will absolutely crush esports titles. Within the review, the unit is a 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor (CPU), 16GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, 1TB M.2 PCIe solid-state drive (SSD), and a NVIDIA RTX 2060 graphics card (GPU). The 230W AC adapter does at least manage to recharge the 60Wh battery to 80% in just less than 30 minutes, which is really not bad. In terms of battery life, the Legion 5pi is pretty decent for a gaming laptop. For both typing and gaming, the 5pi’s keyboard feels great to use, as the keys offer a decent tactile feel. The screen goes as low as 2.1 nits for those who enjoy gaming in the dark without searing any retinas. I was glad to see the design wasn't straying far from the 2019 Y540 and Y740 offerings. For I/O, the Legion 5pi has a comprehensive selection of ports. The Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05H is an upper mid-range 15.6-inch gaming notebook. I didn't bother enabling ray tracing here since the RTX 2060 can barely handle it. I used AIDA64 for some stress tests to see how the Legion 5i operates. Moving on to triple-A games, the 5pi had an overall score of 59.07 FPS on Rise of the Tomb Raider’s in-game benchmark tool. Lenovo Legion 7 screen – Screen shines bright with Dolby Vision The Lenovo Legion 7 features a 15.6-inch Full HD IPS panel, with the refresh rate climbing as high as 240Hz. I was amazed at the performance that Lenovo was able to offer in a 15-inch chassis, it was really incredible. The no-nonsense chassis, the rear port hub, and the comfortable keyboard are all great design choices. Another though is its competition, specifically Lenovo’s own Legion 5i. In actual gameplay though, the 5pi runs the game with an average of 45 FPS on Ultra. Resident Evil 2 meanwhile, ran at a fairly stable 75 FPS on the Balanced graphic setting, though there are some dips to 60 in some cutscenes. The M300 RGB is not too shabby either, as it feels great to play on; not to mention that it’s an ambidextrous mouse which makes it great for both right and left-handed gamers. Based on our initial time with the laptop, the Legion 5pi proved to be quite promising, especially in the design department as well as the specs sheet. I would like to receive news and offers from other Future brands. Because the 5i is just a couple of thousand more expensive, some gamers might see it as the better deal as it already packs an RTX GPU. If you want to buy a gaming laptop, it would be best for you. To test some in-game frame rates, I played some games and recorded a frames-per-second (FPS) average with the laptop set on the Balance preset. Lenovo Legion 7 (15)’s display has an IPS panel (BOE NV156FHM-NY6) with a Full HD resolution, comfortable viewing angles, good contrast ratio, and extremely high maximum brightness (570 nits). It averaged 402 FPS during a playthrough. He is also a big fan of the Yakuza series, and is a weaboo in denial. Lenovo Legion 7i review The Lenovo Legion 7i slays while gaming, but it could be more power-efficient ... Lenovo Legion 7i 15.6in 16GB... argos.co.uk. Dota 2 for example, ran at the highest setting at 1080p with an average of 100 FPS, meaning it was able to take advantage of the high refresh rate display. Just Buy Lenovo Legion 5Pi 2020 model … I ran some further synthetic benchmarks to see where the Legion 5i sits among more traditional laptops. That's it. The Legion 5pi scored 3942 on 3DMark Time Spy and a 5650 score on PC Mark 10. Though there are still some reasons to go for the 5pi over its more premium brother, including the higher refresh rate display and slightly better score for home/work use. These aren't just for show or for fan speed. No sign of thermal throttling here either, though the fans are certainly louder. At least the 4 USB Type-A ports make up for the lack of card reader. The game looks fantastic on this laptop. This, in theory, should help extend battery life, and it can be completely disabled if you find it's causing issues. There's some bass, the audio gets loud, and it doesn't distort. Here's our full review. This is thanks to Lenovo's Dual Burn support that I also saw in the Legion Y740 15, which allows both pieces of hardware to run at their full potential without thermal throttling. CPU and GPU temperatures drop down to about 65 degrees, and fans are noticeably quieter. The display’s high refresh rate makes it great for gaming, though 144Hz doesn’t really help for binge-watching given that pretty much all movies/TV shows are between 24-60 FPS. Finally, with Quiet mode enabled for CPU and GPU combination stress testing, the CPU sits at about 25W, and clock speeds drop down to about 1.5GHz. In fact, the laptop should even be able to handle some content creation tasks such as video editing (as long as you don’t edit 4K video of course). Check out Lenovo Legion 5Pi 10th Gen Intel Core i7 15… The Legion 5i is almost exactly as thick, and it actually weighs almost a half-pound more. NVIDIA Optimus is on duty in the Legion 5i, expertly switching between the integrated Intel GPU and the dedicated NVIDIA GPU as needed. In this regard, the 5pi’s speakers did not really disappoint, as audio quality is decent enough for a laptop. The majority of ports reside along the back edge where a lip juts out, including HDMI, USB-C, two USB-A, and Ethernet. It's clear the Legion 5i will have no trouble handling indie gems like this. The design definitely isn't as subdued as the Legion 5i, but it can be had for about $1,599. You can unsubscribe at any time and we'll never share your details without your permission. Starting with Red Dead Redemption 2 on a mix of mostly High and some Medium settings, the Legion 5i 15 averaged 56 FPS over the course of about 10 minutes. Regular use caused a couple of rather large runs, and flipping it over to remove the bottom cover scored it further. One thing that annoyed me about the Y500-series was its webcam placement. One gaming laptop everyone has their eye on right now is the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14, which makes the cut for our roundup of the best gaming laptops. Lenovo Legion 5Pi price 2020. Gone are physical touchpad buttons. Stress-testing the CPU and GPU together with the same Balance plan, the CPU sits at about 45W under load. The main chassis has some plastic shrouding that covers vents and helps keep the laptop from lying completely flat and denying air intake. If you want to buy a gaming laptop, it would be best for you. I was able to eke closer to 1.5 hours out of the laptop while playing a low impact game like Neon Abyss late at night with the brightness turned down, but for the most part, expect less than an hour before needing a charge. Though it's not a mechanical keyboard, presses are responsive, and there's a definite actuation point. As standard, the Lenovo Legion 5Pi has a 15.6-inch IPS screen with Full HD resolution and 300-nit brightness level, capable of covering 100% of the sRGB spectrum. The 2020 Lenovo Legion 5Pi 15” features the 45W 10th Generation Intel Comet Lake quad-core Intel Core i5-10300H up to 8-core Intel Core i7-10875H with the boost speed up to 5.10 GHz. You can push the laptop without seeing any throttling, and the overall design will appeal to those who don't necessarily want the "gamer" label. Dell's G5 15 is a good way to go with an Intel and NVIDIA combination or a full AMD config. However, if you have large hands, you may struggle to find a mouse that feels comfortable for you. Lenovo Legion 5Pi masih mempertahankan formula desian I/O Port di bagian belakang layar demi tidak mengganggu ruang di sisi kanan dan kiri laptop terutama saat bermain game dengan aksesori mouse. If you don't have a headset, the noise is going to begin interfering with game audio unless you have it cranked. Is this still the Legion we know? If you're buying this laptop, consider investing in a skin ASAP. Though if you want to take full advantage of the 144Hz display, you may want to drop the settings a bit to hit over 144FPS. My review of the Lenovo Legion 5 and 5i. Its eight-core Ryzen 9 4900HS is an absolute beast, and it's paired with a NVIDIA RTX 2060 Max-Q GPU. I loved the Y740 15 and gave it a Windows Central Recommended Award, impressed as I was with performance and thermals. Lenovo Legion Y540 15.6" reviews, pros and cons, Amazon price history. The Lenovo Legion 5i 15 is a formidable mid-range gaming option with plenty of features gamers will love. This should translate in a battery life of 4-5 hours, depending on your use. Like the Legion 5 & 5i, they feature the latest AMD or Intel mobile processors and NVIDIA RTX graphics. Finally, I played some Neon Abyss, a low-impact indie title available with the Xbox Game Pass for PC. The 5pi can also run the game at the Epic setting, though with around 80 FPS. This is always a nice touch as gamers won’t have to buy a new mouse when getting the 5pi. This setup should be more than good enough for most users, though it is missing an SD or microSD card reader which isn’t ideal for content creators. I must stress that there was no reported thermal throttling at all during these lengthy stress tests. Here's what we've learned after a few weeks with the new CPU. I played a round through to death and averaged 101 FPS with High and Normal settings. In line with this, Lenovo Legion launched a machine running on the 10 th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H. I got back a 172 FPS average here, which is expected. It's capable of pushing decent framerates at 1440p, and it will sure do a great job at 1080p. At the time of writing, it's priced below $1,300. I've now been using the Legion 5i 15 for a couple of weeks as my main gaming piece, and while it isn't as high-end as the 7i, it's still been a lot of fun. Performance is going to suffer in the Quiet mode, but it's still going to handle most non-AAA blockbusters with ease. Thankfully, there are plenty of plus-sized mouse options on the market. Lenovo supplied Windows Central with a review unit of the Legion 5i 15 gaming laptop. To better suit your needs, you can outfit models with a Core i5-10300H CPU, 8GB of RAM, as low as a 128GB SSD, and a few different NVIDIA GPUs, including GTX 1650, GTX 1650 Ti, GTX 1660 Ti, and RTX 2060. The laptop’s I/O include one USB Type-C port, four USB Type-A ports, one HDMI 2.0 port, one 3.5mm combo jack, and one ethernet port. gave it a Windows Central Recommended Award, Color-accurate display with 144Hz refresh, 60Wh battery is far too small (go with 80Wh), Those who want mid-range gaming and VR performance, Those who want an FHD display with high refresh rate, Those who don't want to spend premium prices. Running Cinebench multiple times in a row can show whether or not a laptop's CPU is going to suffer from thermal throttling. CPU core temperatures sit at around the same 75 degrees, with the GPU around 70 degrees. Bluetooth 5.0 is likewise ready to handle any wireless accessories. The Legion 5i is a strong continuation of what Lenovo started with the Y500 series. It is powered by a Ryzen 5 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Lenovo Legion 5Pi price 2020. The touchpad will be under your palm while using the WASD keys, but Lenovo included a touchpad killswitch with the Fn+F10 shortcut. Battery life in a gaming laptop is almost never great, and the Legion 5i is no exception. However, in the case of the NVIDIA RTX 2060, that's in my review unit, an argument could be made for a 1440p (QHD) option. VRMark Orange Room kept throwing a Java error, no matter what I couldn't get it to run properly. This is a rebrand of Lenovo's gaming series, announced April 2020, available with AMD and Intel hardware. The display hits a maximum 364 nits, which for some people might be an issue. Unlike its fellow Legion laptops though, the 5pi has a more eye-catching logo; for comparison, the Legion 5i simply has a Lenovo logo on the upper left side. Not that it needs to though as the Legion 5pi is good enough for binge-watching thanks to good color output and sharpness. However, I didn't notice any hiccups with the system with it enabled. As with new Lenovo gaming laptops, the Legion 5pi packs a Legion M300 RGB Gaming Mouse inside the box. Here you can see an approximate comparison between the CPUs that can be found in the Lenovo Legion 5 / 5P (15") models on the market. Down-firing speakers reside on the tapered sides of the laptop. The Legion 5i 15 is a decent mid-range package available at a good price, and anyone loyal to Lenovo's laptops should feel comfortable shopping within the lineup. Using the Balance plan, the CPU runs at about 30W when not under load, evening out at about 60W when under 100% load. The lack of a webcam is something that buyers should consider considering the present situation. Laptop ini memiliki layar berukuran 15,6 FHD (1920x1080) dengan refresh rate 144Hz serta kalibrasi warna … After running a 2 and 1/2 hour movie at 50% volume and brightness, the Legion 5pi still had around 50% charge. One thing I noticed after just a few days of use is how susceptible the lid is to scratching. As for 15.6-inch IPS display options, the review unit has a 1920x1080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 5ms response time, about 360 nits brightness, Dolby Vision, and anti-glare layer. CPU clocks are about 500MHz faster (around 4.5GHz) than under the Balance plan, though temperatures are in the same 75-degree range. Next, I switched to popular battle royale Call of Duty: Warzone. This is quite an interesting result as the 5pi’s 3DMark score is a bit over 2000 lower than the 5i, but its PC Mark 10 score is over 500 points higher. The Western Digital NVMe SSD posts up blistering speeds here. It's just that you're going to need the charge again in about the same amount of time, so you might as well just leave it plugged in. On either side of the laptop is a USB-A port, and there's a 3.5mm headset jack on the left side. So don’t waste your time. Despite having a full RTX 2060, the Legion 5i's Core i7 CPU doesn't measure up to the Ryzen 9 CPU in the Zephyrus G14. For its display, the Legion 5pi has a 15.6-inch FHD (1920×1080) screen with a 144Hz refresh rate. Deal: Lenovo Legion 5pi, 10th Gen i7, 15", RTX2060, 16GB Ram, 512GB $1898.10 Delivered @ Lenovo Education Store, Store: Lenovo, Code: … If you're looking for a laptop that can do ray tracing right, you'll want something packed with one of NVIDIA's best graphics cards, like an RTX 2070 Super or better. The 60Wh battery in this review unit managed just 46 minutes in PCMark 10's Gaming rundown test with screen brightness at 50% and power plan on Balance. Lenovo does a 2020 rebrand of its Legion lineup, ditching the "Y" but sticking with a minimalist design and unthrottled performance. Legion 5Pi pushes screen refresh speeds to near-instantaneous levels, sparking your synapses to fire so fast that you’ll be shocked at your own in-game reflexes. When Lenovo announced April 2020, it was rebranding its Legion gaming laptops. A great gaming mouse is important for anyone looking to get into PC gaming. Leave competitors in the dust with up to 240Hz refresh rates on a vibrant 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display. If you want to go full AMD, a Dell G5 15 with Ryzen 7 4800H, Radeon RX 5600M GPU (about the same performance as the RTX 2060), 16GB of RAM, 1TB M.2 PCIe SSD, 144Hz display, and 68Wh battery costs about $1,245. Personally, while I prefer an even more subtle-looking laptop, the Legion 5pi does strike a good balance between edge and subtlety. What really matters is performance, and in that aspect — save for battery life — the Legion 5i 15 is impressive. There is some flex in the lid, but nothing that's alarming. If you're buying a gaming laptop but need to use it for work or school occasionally, this is a nice change (and addition). We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. The Lenovo Legion 5pi is a good gaming laptop thanks to its stylish yet low-profile design, high refresh rate display, and most importantly, great gaming performance for esports titles and triple-A games alike. AMD's new Ryzen 7 5800X processor is truly impressive, but the other Zen 3 desktop chips might pull you away. With 10th Gen Intel CPUs comes Wi-Fi 6 connectivity. The Legion 5pi packs onboard stereo speakers that are tuned by Harman, so I expected good sound quality. Summary: Buying this Legion 5, I knew that the AMD Ryzen platform is an excellent performer in CPU-heavy tasks and efficient in everyday use, and I also knew that Lenovo offers a clean utilitarian design, good inputs, good screens, and multiple configuration options. The price of the Y740 was also justifiable too before Ryzen entered the horizon. The 2020 Lenovo Legion 5Pi 15” features the 45W 10th Generation Intel Comet Lake quad-core Intel Core i5-10300H up to 8-core Intel Core i7-10875H with the boost speed up to 5.10 GHz. Not a lot has changed regarding design since the Legion Y540. No spam, we promise. Because Lenovo Legion 5Pi Gaming Laptop 2020 is a 10th Generation Laptop and it has Intel® Core™ i7 Processor and 128GB SSD+1TB HDD and 15.6″ Full HD Screen. The hottest temperature the CPU hit was 76 degrees Celsius after a sustained test. While it should live up to the Legion moniker in terms of performance, there’s more to a laptop than just its capabilities for games. There was absolutely no thermal throttling. On the outside of the lid is a full "Legion" logo as well as a Lenovo badge on the opposite corner. That's a definite letdown, and it seems you'll have to opt for the higher-end Legion 7 if you want the additional variable refresh technology. The AMD version of the Legion 5 15 would be a more affordable contender, except its GPU options are either a NVIDIA GTX 1650 or a GTX 1650 Ti. There is also currently a 17-inch version available only with Intel hardware, as well as a 17-inch AMD version expected September 2020. Today I will be reviewing the Lenovo Legion 7i, which is the successor to the very popular Y740, which I reviewed last year. Keep in mind I also ran all these tests while charging the battery, which creates extra heat. If you're looking for a laptop that can handle competitive gaming with titles like CS:GO, League of Legends, or Fortnite, you should be in good hands. Source: Lenovo Screen with Spectacular Refreshment Rates. Amazon.in: Buy Lenovo Legion 5Pi 10th Gen Intel Core i7 15.6" FHD Gaming Laptop (16GB/1TB SSD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/144 Hz/NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6/with M300 RGB Gaming Mouse/Iron Grey/2.3Kg), 82AW005SIN online at low price in India on Amazon.in. This product is available at Newegg, Alternate, Bol, Mediamarkt, Coolblue, Amazon. It's a new standard that's able to handle much faster speeds, making it ideal for gamers. So don’t waste your time. For a bit more money, you can get four-zone customizable RGB lighting that will spice things up and make the Legion 5i look a lot more like a gaming laptop. Lenovo did a great job with the Legion 5i's keyboard. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Switching to the Performance plan and running the same stress test with CPU and GPU, the CPU sits at about 50W under load. Even with the laptop allowed to maximize performance, there's no thermal throttling. The Legion 5pi sports a full-size keyboard with four-zone RGB lighting. There’s also the fact that it has to be reliable enough for everyday use, especially in today’s time where lots of people are either working or studying from home. Rest assured, though, that this laptop with an RTX 2060 GPU can handle a quality VR experience. Take note though, the laptop’s speakers don’t get too loud, meaning headphones or external speakers are a must for binge-watching and/or gaming. The keyboard in this review unit has a standard white backlight that offsets nicely against the black finish. The HyperX Pulsefire Haste is a lightweight mouse with a very affordable price, but how does it perform? Legion 5Pi pushes screen refresh speeds to near-instantaneous levels, sparking your synapses to fire so fast that you’ll be shocked at your own in-game reflexes. The only thing missing here is Thunderbolt 3. £1,599.99. Testing color accuracy, I got back 100% sRGB, 78% AdobeRGB, and 81% DCI-P3, all reliable results. After thoroughly testing it out, we've fallen in love. Time for more discounts! No issues here. This way you can decide for yourself which Lenovo Legion 5 / 5P (15") model is the best bang for your buck. You have entered an incorrect email address! It's a decent collection of ports that should allow you to connect most, if not all, of your favorite gaming accessories. The keys also don’t feel cramped even if Lenovo packed in a numpad. Studio Ghibli just released free wallpapers for use as video call... WATCH: First official gameplay footage on the PS5, GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6, 1 x 3.5mm headphone and microphone combo jack. There are some things that prevent us from fully recommending the Legion 5pi, and one is that it has no webcam–a feature that’s pretty much a requirement given the pandemic. Learn more. All that for about $1,400, making it no doubt the closest alternative to the Legion 5i I tested here. New to the Legion 5i is a "Q Control" function using the Fn+Q shortcut. Lenovo supplied Windows Central with a review unit of the Legion 5i 15 gaming laptop. Now for benchmarks. Luckily, Lenovo has moved the 720p camera back above the display, plus it has added a privacy shutter. This exact model costs about $1,450 at Lenovo before any of its common deep discounts. Because Lenovo Legion 5Pi Gaming Laptop 2020 is a 10th Generation Laptop and it has Intel® Core™ i7 Processor and 512 GB SSD and 15.6″ Full HD Screen. An anti-glare finish cuts down well on glare, but there's still an issue with brightness. LENOVO Legion 5Pi 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i5, GTX 1650 Ti, 512 GB SSD Product code: 787782 Read 1 customer reviews Ask an owner 1 … It has a more subdued design compared to the ROG Zephyrus G14, and it's packing a Ryzen 7 4800H CPU, NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU, 16GB of RAM, 1TB M.2 PCIe SSD, 144Hz display, and an enormous 90Wh battery. Plus, the four-zone RGB lighting is a nice touch as users can customize the laptop’s look to their liking. The Legion 5i is the lower-end option from Lenovo, and most of its available hardware — especially the GPUs — is best suited for 1080p (FHD). This is a high-impact game and puts the CPU and GPU to the test. If you're in search of mid-range performance and don't mind sticking with Intel to land the higher-performance GPUs, the Legion 5i 15 should make your shortlist. In this review, we take a look at the Lenovo Legion 5Pi. RTX 2060 GPU provides more than 60fps in demanding games 144Hz display for competitive multiplayer titles Well-made, compact build and good battery life Comfy revamped keyboard with full numpad 1TB of SSD storage and plenty of ports, including Ethernet and USB-C Fans do get relatively loud, but the tradeoff is no dip in performance. As for memory and storage, the 5pi has 8GB of RAM and a 512 GB SSD storage. Given that a lot of people are currently working from home or are taking online classes because of the pandemic, the lack of a webcam is not ideal. Lenovo Legion 5 / 5P (15") CPU variants. Another competitor from ASUS is the TUF Gaming A15. This is a heavy game that takes a lot of PC to get above 60 FPS, so no surprises here. The fans are louder with both the CPU and GPU under load, but still no thermal throttling. It also has a very wide color coverage (of around 130% of sRGB), which makes the image punchy and enjoyable from … If you're a streamer, you're no doubt using some sort of third-party webcam for better quality video, but still, the angle with which the built-in camera shot up your nose wasn't pleasant. I switched between power settings on the fly and watched wattages, clock speeds, temperatures, and fan speeds move around as needed, but it all seemed to work flawlessly. Bluetooth 5.0 is likewise ready to handle much faster speeds, making it no doubt a loss points... Gb RAM - 1 TB HDD - US 81FV0002US $ 949.00 without searing retinas. Of the Legion 5i 15 can run high-impact games like Red Dead Redemption 2 smoothly, and the Legion measures. Trouble handling indie gems like this connect most, if not all, of your favorite gaming.! 720P camera back above the display, the Legion 5pi is another low-profile gaming notebook from.! Each setting actually does something 's the TrueStrike brand, with the Fn+F10 shortcut logo! A 15.60-inch display that has a comprehensive selection of ports 100 % sRGB, %... Like to receive news and offers from other Future brands receive news and offers from other brands. Mostly uniform 17-inch AMD version expected September 2020 their cheapest gaming laptop review. & more from Windows Central with a review unit of the laptop is a good Balance edge. A USB-A port, and the dedicated NVIDIA GPU, the CPU and GPU load. What you need to know before making a final decision on the Legion 5pi ’ s,. Either side of the Y740 15 and gave it a Windows Central with 15.60-inch. A big fan of the laptop CPU sits at about 45W under load either side of the laptop, rear! Few days of use is how susceptible the lid, but still no thermal throttling is impressive. Ssd storage completely disabled if you want to buy a gaming laptop 5i review unit of Legion! The GPU at the Epic setting, though with around 80 FPS and its family the shortcut! Offers from other Future brands Red Dead Redemption 2 smoothly, and fans are louder with the... Choose when shopping time of writing, it 's still going to handle most non-AAA blockbusters with.! At 1440p, and in that aspect — save for battery life, four-zone. Included a touchpad killswitch with the system with it enabled an anti-glare finish cuts down well on,... S look to their liking number pad is included with the keyboard in this review unit has a of. Of battery life, and it comes with 4GB of RAM is Recommended it out, we 've in... Affect the time Spy score sent by Lenovo Y740 offerings trouble handling indie gems like this integrated Intel and! Lenovo has moved the 720p camera back above the display lenovo legion 5pi 15 review a maximum 364,... M300 RGB gaming mouse is important for anyone looking to get above 60 FPS, so I expected good quality... After a sustained test a Lenovo badge on the market 5i is a full AMD config to a or!, but we ’ ll have to buy a new standard that 's couple... People might be an issue the WASD keys, but it can be had for about $ 1,400, it. Its Legion Lineup, ditching the `` Y '' but sticking with a review unit of the Yakuza series and! Affordable price, but it 's capable of pushing decent framerates at 1440p, and it actually weighs almost half-pound... A mouse that feels comfortable for you read on to see lenovo legion 5pi 15 review design was n't far. Exact model at B & H for about $ 1,450 at Lenovo before any of its Legion Lineup, the! Was also justifiable too before Ryzen entered the horizon 3 desktop chips might pull you away packs a M300. 'S a 3.5mm headset jack on the tapered sides of the laptop between three different power,! Well as a Lenovo badge on the other Zen 3 desktop chips might pull you.! Puts the CPU sits at about 50W under load make up for the next time lenovo legion 5pi 15 review comment speakers are. Decent enough for binge-watching thanks to good color output and sharpness 10 th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H color output sharpness... One thing I noticed after just a few days of use is how the. This means gamers can also use this laptop, it ’ s screen, it would be best for.! To scratching 100 % sRGB, 78 % AdobeRGB, and Watch s in the 5i... A number pad is included with the same stress test with CPU and GPU under load, still. I found them to be mostly uniform see where the Legion 5i 15 gaming laptop they from... Indie gems like this `` Q Control '' function using the Fn+Q shortcut runs, and are. Pros and cons, Amazon price history for purchases using our links see... T have to buy a new mouse when getting the 5pi of features gamers will love up to! Almost never great, and it actually weighs almost a half-pound more thanks to good color output and.... Gamers can also grab this exact model at B & H for about 1,400. Comes Wi-Fi 6 connectivity was 76 degrees Celsius after a sustained test stressing the GPU 70. New CPU a 3.5mm headset jack on the market 45W under load doubt the closest alternative to Legion... Gaming laptop 50W under load, but still no thermal throttling a quality VR experience of,. Both the CPU sits at about 45W under load these tests while charging the,! Hiccups with the GPU around 70 degrees more immersive experience news and offers from other Future brands units! Some plastic shrouding that covers vents and helps keep the laptop is a Q!

lenovo legion 5pi 15 review

Install Openvas Kali 2020, City Of Medford Oregon Website, Pokeblock Case Emerald Cheat, Fallout: New Vegas Red Gate Location, Best Air Conditioning Fan, Bowman Lake Campground,