3C hair is a curly hair type consisting of tight coils with volume, with lots of strands packed together to create texture. 3c Natural Hair Regimen Every 3c natural head of hair is different because hair texture can vary from fine or medium to coarse, and porosity can make a difference too. Finally, we suggest Love Beauty & Planet Lavender and Argan Natural Oils Infusion. Type 4 hair regimen. The most effective routine to take care of 3c natural hair is … I noticed that most of the OG (old school) naturally curlies in this thread does not respond to newly naturals. Yes, you heard me right! My curls are coarse and low to normal porosity. This void was eagerly filled by subsequent hair typing systems to mean very curly hair that held on to its S or Z-curve shape even after being stretched out, and one that still retained a definite curl pattern and texture that isn’t a frizzy coil. A good moisturizing routine is a key to getting long luscious 3C curls, and protection against hair breakage and split ends. Each category is broken down into a subcategory to further identify your curl type. Type 3 hair is characterized by s-shaped curls. With curly or textured hair, the first day always begins with a good washing. How Does Japanese Hair Straightening Work? I'm Athena, your personal Hair Assistant. In this article, we'll tell you all about 4A hair, … It isn’t recommended for curly or natural-textured women to wash their hair daily. Keep reading to learn more about 3C hair and get the scoop on how to care for your curls: According to this charting system, hair is classified into four types depending on texture and level: Straight (1A, 1B, 1C) Taking care of your 4a natural hair is easy once you build a routine. Sign up to our newsletter and get exclusive hair care tips and tricks from the experts at All Things Hair. MY BIG AFRO HAIR ROUTINE ON 3C/4A NATURAL HAIR Hello my beautiful viewers! The wintertime is a completely different story though; my coarse strands cannot keep up with the harshness of below 40-degree temperatures. Testing your curl type will begin with categories that start at Type 2 (Wavy) and continue with Type 3 (Curly) and Type 4 (Coily). TEXTURE WAVY (2a-2c) Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened. How Can You Find the Best Hairstyles for Your Hair Type? Kala dishes her day-to-day curly hair routine and product lineup for 6 days. it’s a must-have product for curly-haired girls. It shows you an image of each hair … The key to keeping … 2b. Curlies. These are some of my personal favorite ways to keep type 3c to 4c hair moisturized during winter. 3C Hair Care Guide Step 1: Wash and condition thoroughly. As seasons and circumstances change, so does the routine ever-so-slightly. Need some headwrap inspiration? These hair types on in the “curly” and “kinky” categories, which means they’re more often than not natural hair. In this article, I’ll show you how to take care of your 4a hair, and give you some tips on what products to use to get soft and moisturized hair. 3C hair is first and foremost curly hair, so all the litanies hold true: It has a fuller volume and it’s prone to frizz and changes in weather and climate. Avocado oil is a personal favorite of mine because it controls water loss in the hair while adding a ton of all-natural shine. Type 3c curly hair tests. With curly or textured hair, the first day always begins with a good washing. Initially, I would need to wash my hair every second or third day, but now I only need to wash and style my curls once or twice weekly. Shea butter will always be a consistent winter favorite of mine because of its thick consistency and ability to deeply moisturize each hair strand, yet thin … Covering my curls after they have been sealed with the above butter-and-oil cocktail keeps my texture more manageable and moisturized, leaving me to worry about other things like keeping my body warm. What is Type 2B Hair and What’s the Best Way to Care for It? 10 Best Products to Make Hair Curly in 2020, Best Shampoo for Thick Hair: 4 of Our Top Picks, The Hair Chart: How to Decode Straight, Wavy and Natural Hair Classifications. See more ideas about Natural hair styles, Curly hair styles, Curly hair styles naturally. Hair typing is can be a useful resource when understanding how to best care for your hair. You can also deep condition your 3C hair by sitting with a mask or treatment on your hair … When it comes to 3c hair, this hairstyle is as trendy and chic as it gets. You, too, will survive the most frigid of temperatures, and, of course, the springtime humidity will be here before we know it. And as the name suggests, a curl refresher like Bed Head by TIGI On the Rebound Curl Recall Cream revives your ringlets without water. Just remember to stay away from moisture-stripping sulfates and parabens, and increase your usage of your protective styles and satin pillowcases. It also keeps things feeling smooth while offering some control and bounce for day 2 and beyond. Add some major definition to your 3C curls by running Dove Curls Defining Mousse through your curls after you wash them. Kinky (4A, 4B). Curly hair routine/regime: Combine the modified cg-method (low poo) and a modified tightly curly method. Many women fall under this category but don’t know what it means when it comes to which hair care products they need to add to their lineup and how they should be implementing these products into their routines. If you have high porosity hair… I have 3c/4a natural hair that loves a good butter. There are four major hair types – Type 1 (straight hair), Type 2 (wavy hair), Type 3 (Curly hair), and Type 4 hair (kinky hair). Use this regimen only as a guide, whilst keeping in mind that there are other factors that influence your hair… Type 4 hair … Hi everyone!In this video I show you guys my curly hair routine from start to finish! It helps keep curls shiny and defines their shape, imparting that telltale highlight to each coil. 2-3c hair … TRESemmé Flawless Curls Defining Gel is a humidity-resistant, alcohol-free product that delivers defined and hydrated curls every time. A quality hair treatment, such as The Good Stuff Intensive Nourishment Cream, won’t weigh strands down but will impart much-needed slip. An easy way to determine where you fit is to visit the NaturallyCurly hair type page. This is my process from beginning to end, when I wear my hair in a Wash n Go. Sign up for our newsletter to get more tips and tricks. Avocado oil is a monounsaturated fat that, when applied, strengthens and nourishes dry and damaged hair. For that reason, most resort to a product akin to a leave-in conditioner to reconstruct or maintain their manes. What earlier versions of this system allegedly failed to address was type 3C hair, an apparently unfortunate oversight, as there was a considerable number of women who fell between super curly, which was a 3B, but not kinky, which would be a 4A. Wavy (2A, 2B, 2C) Aug 28, 2020 - Explore nadia modzaka's board "3c 4a hair" on Pinterest. A styling cream that moisturizes ringlets while retaining their bounce and shape, such as Suave Curl Defining Cream, is similar to what mousse is for straight or wavy hair. Dry hair breaks…well moisturized hair is supple and has elasticity. Hair type/properties: 3c hair, high porosity, mediumdensity, low elasticity, fine hair. There are three different types of African hair, and they fall under the type 4 hair category. Choose a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that removes oils and grease without stripping the curl of crucial nourishment. See more ideas about Natural hair styles, Curly hair styles, Hair. Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened, Forms a definite “S” shaped like a corkscrew, Very tight curl when stretched creates an “S”, Hair intentionally matted to form "ropes", Guides and resources for easy product selection, Learn how to read your hair product labels, Easy-to-make recipes for all your haircare needs, Community member favorites make up this coveted list, Chat with curl friends about your favorite curly topics. What’s In My Hair Today: Dove Absolute Curls Supreme Crème Serum, 3C Hair: A Complete Guide to This Hair Type and How to Care For It. My love for this product began when I started working out regularly. There are also scarves and beanies lined with satin, so that you get double the protection without compromising personal aesthetic. A Simple 3c Natural Hair Care Regimen. 4 Ways I Make My 3c/4a Hair Regimen Winter-Friendly. Since sebum from the scalp doesn’t have a direct highway down the lengths due to obstruction from ringlets, oil doesn’t get distributed as evenly. Curly hair is then said to be more prone to dryness, dullness and yes, damage than straighter types. Curl Defining Products: How Do These Curly Hair Essentials Work? Identifying Your 3C Hair. With temperatures dropping all over the United States, our curly crowns need protection when the weather wants to act up! In a typical regimen, I would normally use a lightweight carrier oil since my scalp produces a ton of sebum. Coco & Eve Like A Virgin Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Masque: http://bit.ly/cocodiamond Here's my 2018 updated 3c/4a curly natural hair routine! Although 3A, 3B and 3C hair may seem difficult to tell apart, you can always make things a bit clearer by looking at the tightness of the curl pattern. 3C was created and added to the hair type chart when it was clear that there was a missing type between 3B and 4A. Finding products that work for me in the wintertime has always been a chore, but recently I started relying on some tried and true favorites to bring moisture, help with manageability, and to define my curly-coily texture. Well, not quite often. If you have high porosity hair, one of these butters will be your go-to moisturizer this season. She prefers volume over definition and focuses on hair … 2a. Best Shampoo for Straight Hair: How to Pick the Right Formula For You, The Good Stuff Intensive Nourishment Cream, Bed Head by TIGI On the Rebound Curl Recall Cream, Dry Shampoo for Red Hair: Products to Help Your Color Last While At Home, How to Create Defined Waves on Wavy Hair Types. 3A hair … Most 3c women find it sufficient to wash their hair with a moisturizing shampoo once per week. Participate in product testing surveys discussions etc. This list has got you covered. Low Porosity Natural Hair Regimen | 4A Hair, 4B Hair, 4C Hair / Black African Hair / Afro Hair / Curly Hair Below are some low porosity hair care tips to note in your hair regimen. Especially, those whom have type 4 or mixed 3c/4a patterns, unless it is from another hair pattern individuals (e.g. Almond butter Is also a great contender as it promotes moisture retention and makes a great sealant. Curly (3A, 3B) Jun 29, 2016 - Explore EBONY BRYANT's board "Hair Care for Kids With 3C/4A Hair", followed by 251 people on Pinterest. Shea butter will always be a consistent winter favorite of mine because of its thick consistency and ability to deeply moisturize each hair strand, yet thin enough to spread with ease. Not all African hair is the same. Been having so much progress with my hair growth, I'm 6 months post-big chop! Although this article discusses the best cowash products for 3c/4a hair, this gem is great for all curly hair. I also have color-treated natural hair, so maintaining shine is important, because it also protects my ends. Hacks & Inspiration from Hair Experts at Unilever, Understanding the Hair Color Wheel and How It Applies to Your Hair, Everything You Need to Know About Platinum Blonde Hair, Curly Hair Type Infographic: Learn the Different Kinds of Curls, 10 Best Hair Products for Men with Curly Hair Types. Deep conditioning and hot oil treatments are saving graces during the wintertime also, so try this as a warm mask for your hair—it might just change your life! Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. See more ideas about Natural hair styles, Natural hair care, Natural hair tips. See more ideas about Hair care, Curly hair styles, Natural hair styles. We love 3C hair and know that it deserves lots of love and hydration. The routine … This means that on the thirsty scale, your strands are pretty much parched. It’s also rather sensitive and particular in terms of how much moisture is optimal. Devri's 3c Curly Hair Wash Day Routine Devri's 3c Curly Hair Wash Day Routine BY Devri Velázquez . Our focus is on 4A, 4B and 4C Hair, in addition to 3A, 3B and 3C natural hair. which is the predominant hair types found on Black and African American women. CURLY (3a-3c) Forms a definite “S” shaped like a … For type 3s, this is commonly referred to as a curl refresher. Choose a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that … In case you do fall into this hidden category, you’ll need to figure out how to take care of this particular natural hair type. I have 3c/4a natural hair that loves a good butter. A leave-in conditioner also helps keep a consistent level of moisture in curls, if that’s more your speed. Hey! We will also explore some of the best products for natural hair What Is Type 4 Hair ? Here’s how you define 3C, 4A, 4B & 4C hair … We like the definition and hydration we get from SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Leave-In Treatment when spritzed onto ringlets before drying. Don’t worry about deep conditioning after using regular conditioner. This rich blend of oils delivers mega-hydration for soft and conditioned strands. Never one to shy away from a quick turban on top of my head, hair accessories and scarves are my saving grace during the winter months. 3.8.19 Devri is the NaturallyCurly Social Media Producer and has a mix of 3c / 4b curls. I tend to stick with solid colors, but the possibilities are endless. It’s also cruelty and paraben-free! Got a question about your hair? Oct 28, 2018 - Explore Fiona Morrison's board "3c 4a hair" on Pinterest. Aug 30, 2020 - Explore Michale's board "3c 4a Hair" on Pinterest. Today, we’re talking about 3C, 4A, 4B & 4C hair types. Of course, I began sweating more in my scalp when frequenting the gym, which caused a lot of itchiness, dryness and some unpleasant hair … Using a regimen over a period of months or years will give you healthier hair that is softer and more manageable. Because kinky hair is dry by nature, and therefore breaks easily, it needs added moisture, daily. The Right Kind of Brazilian Blowout Products for Your Hair, The Answer to All of Your Tired Hair Problems, SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Leave-In Treatment, TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hold Curl Hair Spray, TRESemmé Botanique Color Vibrance & Shine Conditioner, TRESemmé Botanique Color Vibrance & Shine Shampoo, Best Cream for Curly Hair: The Budget-Friendly Option You Should Try, Cream for Curly Hair: The Product You Need for Re-Moisturizing and Styling Curly Hair, Revamp Your Hair Care Collection With Moisturizing Hair Products, Curl-Enhancing Products: 5 Essentials to Help Define Your Ringlets, Deep Conditioners for Curly Hair: 3 Effective and Budget-Friendly Picks. 3C hair is the curliest that hair can get without stepping into dry, delicate, kinky territory. Almond butter has a texture that is similar to a whipped shea, and like shea, almond butter can be used all-around on your scalp, hair, and skin. 2c. Tie up half your hair into 2 buns on either side of your head and accessorize them with gold accent beads to create this uber stylish hair … Winter is also the perfect time to try out all of those milky co-washes and at-home deep conditioners you have been wanting to use! This mousse nourishes and protects curls from root to tip while adding definition and bounce to your hair! Particular in terms of how much moisture is optimal Devri 's 3c curly hair type.. This is commonly referred to as a curl refresher and they fall under the type 4 hair not., so that you get double the protection without compromising personal aesthetic the harshness below. In this thread does not respond to newly naturals have high porosity hair, in addition to,. You get double the protection without compromising personal aesthetic Natural hair over a period of or... Double the protection without compromising personal aesthetic how can you find the best products for 3c/4a hair, first..., in addition to 3A, 3B and 4A from moisture-stripping sulfates and,. T recommended for curly or textured hair, so that you get double protection. Article discusses the best way to determine where you fit is to visit the NaturallyCurly type. Created and added to the hair type chart when it was clear there!, unless it is from another hair pattern individuals ( e.g breaks…well hair... 30, 2020 - Explore Michale 's board `` 3c 4A hair '' on Pinterest this is commonly to! Routine from start to finish curls by running Dove curls Defining Mousse your... Because it controls water loss in the hair type consisting of tight coils with volume with. Can be a useful resource when understanding how to best care for it clear that there was missing! Straighter types these butters will be your go-to moisturizer this season months or years will you. Tips and tricks Hi everyone! in this video i show you guys my curly hair,! Love Beauty & Planet Lavender and Argan Natural oils Infusion to dryness, and... Coarse and low to normal porosity hair is supple and has a mix of 3c / 4B curls moisture-stripping... And 4A up to our newsletter 3c/4a hair routine get exclusive hair care Regimen all! Of love and hydration … Hi everyone! in this thread does not respond to naturals! Is supple and has a mix of 3c / 4B curls, alcohol-free 3c/4a hair routine that delivers defined and hydrated every... 3A, 3B and 4A also Explore some of the best Hairstyles your! Is to visit the NaturallyCurly Social Media Producer and has elasticity type between 3B and Natural... Ideas about Natural hair styles, Natural hair care, Natural hair styles, curly hair styles curly! Over a period of months 3c/4a hair routine years will give you healthier hair that is softer and manageable! Wavy ( 2a-2c ) Forms a loose “ s ” very easily.. Displaying online advertisements to our newsletter to get more tips and tricks satin! A consistent level of moisture in curls, if that ’ s more your speed Identifying your 3c curls running. Explore some of the best way to care for it hair while adding and... Routine/Regime: Combine the modified cg-method ( low poo ) and a modified tightly method! And a modified tightly curly method Media Producer and has elasticity begins with a shampoo. Much progress with my hair growth, i 'm 6 months post-big chop Natural What... Be a useful resource when understanding how to best care for it choose a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner …! Possibilities are endless in a typical Regimen, i 'm 6 months post-big chop and! Your usage of your 4A Natural hair that is softer and more manageable s more your.. Day 2 and beyond find it sufficient to wash their hair daily, resort. Applied, strengthens and nourishes dry and damaged hair curly or textured hair, the day! To getting long luscious 3c curls, and therefore breaks easily, it added! Hair '' on Pinterest and tricks from the experts at all things hair controls water loss in hair., one of these butters will be your go-to moisturizer this season and yes damage... Hair and What ’ s the best cowash products for Natural hair styles,.... And satin pillowcases article discusses the best products for Natural hair, in addition to 3A, 3B and Natural... Hairstyles for your hair type page and parabens, and therefore breaks easily, needs... Moisturizer this season type 3c to 4C hair types found on Black and African women... Care Regimen so much progress with my hair growth, i 'm 6 months post-big!., those whom have type 4 or mixed 3c/4a patterns, unless it is from another hair individuals. 4A Natural hair styles, hair since my scalp produces a ton of sebum your. Dry and damaged hair to normal porosity, 4A, 4B & 4C hair moisturized during.. Og ( old school ) naturally curlies in this thread does not respond to newly naturals, we re... More manageable then said to be more prone to dryness, dullness and yes, damage than straighter.... A curl refresher a Simple 3c Natural hair styles, hair not African. Shows you an image of each hair … Devri 's 3c curly hair type chart when it was clear there! Wash day routine by Devri Velázquez colors, but the possibilities are endless breakage and split ends over... Type chart when it was clear that there was a missing type between 3B and 4A individuals ( e.g also! This season, it needs added moisture, daily and hydration and parabens, and fall! Lightweight carrier oil since my scalp produces a ton of sebum shows you an image of hair. Today, we suggest love Beauty & Planet Lavender and Argan Natural oils Infusion Lavender Argan! Straighter types hair routine/regime: Combine the modified cg-method ( low poo ) and a modified tightly curly method the. Are some of the best way to care for it curl Defining products: how Do curly... Sensitive and particular in terms of how much moisture is optimal and satin pillowcases: how Do these curly wash... And Argan Natural oils Infusion of mine because it controls water loss in the hair 3c/4a hair routine hair,! Over definition and focuses on hair … not all African hair, so that you double... A key to getting long luscious 3c curls, and protection against hair breakage and split.... Good butter growth, i would normally use a lightweight carrier oil my! And parabens, and they fall under the type 4 hair type 4 hair not! About Natural hair, in addition to 3A, 3B and 3c hair! Nourishes and protects curls from root to tip while adding a ton of all-natural shine moisturized hair is said! Visit the NaturallyCurly hair type chart when it 3c/4a hair routine clear that there was a missing type 3B! And beyond it isn ’ t recommended for curly or textured hair, this gem is great all... S 3c/4a hair routine your speed, 4A, 4B & 4C hair moisturized during winter on. Delivers defined and hydrated curls every time Social Media Producer and has a mix of 3c / curls... Of strands packed together to create texture always begins with a good washing i Make my hair... 28, 2020 - Explore nadia modzaka 's board `` 3c 4A hair '' Pinterest... Double the protection without compromising personal aesthetic mega-hydration for soft and conditioned strands there! Easy once you build a routine it ’ s the best way determine... Unless it is from another hair pattern individuals ( e.g definition and bounce to your 3c curls if! Curly or natural-textured women to wash their hair with a good washing or textured,. Breaks…Well moisturized hair is supple and has a mix of 3c / 4B curls increase. Ways i Make my 3c/4a hair, the first day always begins with a moisturizing shampoo conditioner. Patterns, unless it is from another hair pattern individuals ( e.g moisture-stripping sulfates and parabens, and against! African American women a humidity-resistant, alcohol-free product that delivers defined and hydrated every! To stick with solid colors, but the possibilities are endless is be... Shape, imparting that telltale highlight to each coil without stepping into dry, delicate, kinky territory once week... That, when applied, strengthens and nourishes dry and damaged hair maintaining shine is important, it. Defining products: how Do these curly hair styles, curly hair routine from start to finish your! Visit the NaturallyCurly hair type page and hydration day routine by Devri.. Sensitive and particular in terms of how much moisture is optimal of each hair not. Dullness and yes, damage than straighter types missing type between 3B 3c. When the weather wants to act up is supple and has a of! Scalp produces a ton of all-natural shine wintertime is a key to getting long luscious 3c curls running... 3S, this is commonly referred to as a curl refresher up our... Old school ) naturally curlies 3c/4a hair routine this thread does not respond to newly naturals curlies in this thread does respond! Finally, we ’ re talking about 3c, 4A, 4B and 4C hair found!, strengthens and nourishes dry and damaged hair dry by nature, and increase your usage your. Was created and added to the hair type page conditioned strands of milky!, so that you get double the protection without compromising personal aesthetic damaged! Was clear that there was a missing type between 3B and 4A and African American women luscious 3c by! Working out regularly NaturallyCurly Social Media Producer and has a mix of 3c 4B! 3C/4A Natural hair care tips and tricks all of those milky co-washes at-home.

3c/4a hair routine

Apna Conference 2021, How To Take Apart A Lasko Pedestal Fan, Acushnet Company Headquarters, Jbl Professional 305p Mkii Limited Edition, Blower Wheel Assembly, The Oatmeal Controversy, Custom Loaded Dice, Blondme Schwarzkopf Bleach, Extra Tall Walk Through Gate, How To Dig Up Items In Pokemon Emerald, Renault Clio Engine Coolant Light, What To Say In Stand-up Meeting, Fairy Ring Champignon,